Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Camtasia 2021: Importing Assets and Music

 

This video is one of those that I instantly upload and publish, usually in the middle of the week. I figured since TechSmith is currently offering Camtasia users a 50% off deal on an upgrade to Camtasia 2021, I would publish this video now so that you can take advantage of that deal (if you are using Camtasia and haven't yet upgraded to 2021).

Let me show you how I import assets and my extensive list of royalty-free music from earlier Camtasia versions to the new 2021 version. Each Camtasia version does come with a standard selection of various assets, but the one I'm importing in the video contains the intros, outros, and other special-to-me features I use in my editing. 

Let me know if you have any questions about Camtasia, and I'll be happy to answer them (and maybe even do a video-tutorial-answer). If I don't have an answer to your question(s), I'll do my best to find that info for you, or at least, provide a useful link to the TechSmith community.

Thanks for reading; thanks for watching!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment