Tuesday, March 2, 2021

TerraSlate Paper and Alcohol Inks

 

At the time that I did this video, I was in the alcohol-ink-art phase of my mixed-media life. I was merely dabbling in this unique world of alcohol inks, and I had quite a bit of fun experimenting with all the colors and techniques. In this video, I used TerraSlate paper, which is a very thin plastic. I've never used Yupo paper before, so I cannot compare TerraSlate to Yupo. Perhaps, I should buy some Yupo paper and see if it's any different. Hmm . . .  I'll give that some thought.

In the next few weeks, you'll see other craftivities related to using alcohol inks and alcohol ink markers. I have since stocked up on different alcohol inks (from both Jacquard and Tim Holtz), but I haven't had any decent time to explore this very cool artistic scene. Once I do have the time, I will create more alcohol-ink fun!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment